P1-About Me

Yo, my name is Angel !

This is my second term here at Lane and so far its been a very delightful experience. I’m currently going in for an Animation and Mixed Media degree. I’m hopeful to become a future animator and be able to create projects and be able to make comics as well. I look forward to be able to improve in my skills and be able to produce my best efforts in my degree! I had already attended a different school going into Digital Art and Animation, however that didn’t go well for me. Fortunately, I was able to attend Lane who offered a similar and affordable experience. I always had a passion for drawing, creating stories and animating . At first I had been intimidated by the idea of animating, however as soon as I began to learn and get myself involved- I instantly became in love with it! I always wanted to become part of a video game development team, but I found myself more attracted to animating cartoons as I felt that I was bringing my drawings to life. I don’t feel as I am at a one-hundred percent, however I will be willing to improve and reach my highest potential!

One thought on “P1-About Me

1. hughest

Angel, Glad you’re thinking about animation and mixed media. Can’t wait to see what you do.
    Just remember to resize your images for the blog.