MUL101-Sp21-P5-Image Editing

I put a lot of love and energy into this one folks. Since I’ve never done one before I decided to try my hand at making a short romance film. Using the wind-up toy dinosaurs stemmed from an idea that I used to make a project for a different class, and there’s even a few hidden references to the project that inspired this one. During the production process there were SO MANY bumps and hiccups that slowed me down, I was really worried that it wouldn’t come out the way I imagined it would. Now that it’s finished I’m super happy with the outcome and can’t wait to do more fun stories like this one with my wind up toys.

P.S. A new and free resource I discovered for sound effects and music is YouTube Audio Library, the sounds are available to use for personal videos as well as monetized ones on YouTube.

By Miya Ott

2 thoughts on “MUL101-Sp21-P5-Image Editing

1. Jasem Dulany

What an awesome video! I love the whole story. I appreciate all the time it had to take to put all of that together. As we watched in class I just imagined the many times the wind-up dinasours must have ran in the wrong direction. Great job!