W21-P1 About Bella Chimienti

Who am I? I ask myself this question fequently because I have changed a lot over the years. With plenty of ups and downs, learning from my mistakes and consistently working on self growth, love and care. For starters, I’m a pretty shy and outwardly calm girl from the outskirts of Portland. However once the seal has broken I get comfortable around someone, I am very outgoing, adventurous, weird and love to laugh. Some of my favorite things to do in the whole world are experiencing new places with the people I love, late night crazy talks, screaming songs at the top of my lungs in the car with my friends, and being outdoors. The outdoors fascinates me. Sunsets, mountains, beaches, trees, snails, everything about it is just amazing. I also love talking about the unknown. Aliens are real. Some of my hobbies are playing soccer with my friends, surfing, making pasta, hiking, and just hanging out with my friends. I just picked up surfing and have gone a total of five times, and I absolutely love it. However the lingering fear of running into the man in the grey suit (a shark), scares me a little. So who am I? I’m just a teen enjoying every second living in the midst of the most memorable years of one’s life.