After the riddle in images

One sheet, two-sheet, three sheets or four…some use less and some use more. What am I?
What can’t be burned in a fire nor drowned in water?
I have a big mouth and I’m quite a load. I’m not gossip, but I get involved in everyone’s dirty business. What am I?
Stepping out? Wear me first! I’ll protect your feet from the worst.
Tall and strong, I stay outside. The sun, the rain, they’re by my side. I give birds homes and help you breathe. I even give you fruit to eat.

Here I come and there I go. I move really fast, anywhere I go. That’s why you take me when you’re in a hurry. When I zoom by, I might look blurry.
Kick up your feet, if you will. I’ll keep you company through Netflix and chill. Though you might not notice, I’m always here, to hold your zines, your snacks, and beer.
You say we’re pals, that we’re best friends. But only until the morning ends. You say I give you fuel for the day. And when we’re done, you’re gone away.  
Don’t frown at me, I made it clear. Won’t make a difference if you’re near. Just stand in front and I’ll show you exactly how the world will know you.

2 thoughts on “After the riddle in images

1. Jeff Pagano

These are great images. Nice use of angles and depth of field. I like your use of color, or not.
    It looks like you’ve got magazine quality skills and equipment.

2. Jon Meyers

Alex

Good work! These photographs are very clean and thought out. The leading lines and short depth of field of the photograph with the chair works very well. The ice is nicely abstract as well.

Thanks!

jcm