F17.P6.FINAL PROJECT. BLAKE IRWIN

This video is inspired by a time that I went to go play basketball. Sometimes, the urge to go play basketball and get outside is so strong that I have forgotten to even bring a basketball. Then, my only hope is to hope that someone is already there playing so I can use theirs.

Ironically, that is the thesis for this video. I wanted to make something that I relate to while also making something that is a little weird and funny and odd.

To walk to a basketball court without a basketball is quite obviously not the best move, but to get to the basketball court and by chance find a ball of any kind, you are most likely to make do with what you have at hand at the time.

I decided to use my friend Jacob for this role because he also knows the feeling of wanting to play basketball while simultaneously not having all the resources, and making do with what he can find on a given court.

A sense I would strive to give a viewer through this video is relatibility, as well as a sense of can-do and make-do attitude.

My personal favorite part of this video is my post-production and continuity of the edits.

15 thoughts on “F17.P6.FINAL PROJECT. BLAKE IRWIN

1. home warranty companies

Home Warranty Reviews help you find the best home warranty companies, with clear policies and excellent customer service. We provide more services that shell home systems and appliances for a particular amount of time.

2. Alkaline water machine

Wonder Water INC, A unit of Centerpoint Lifestyle Products Private Limited, is the world-renowned official distributor of chanson water company Taiwan – the most envious, unrivaled, and established world leader in manufacturing quality alkaline water ionizer machine with highest World-Class International standards since 1979.