little 5

I had a lot of fun learning premiere. I started out a little slow but after a few youtube tutorials I figured out how to stop fighting the program and learned how it really does work for you. I wanted to do something with my girls since they were going to be around and I had this project to work on…….and I have a 5 year old princess! This is by no means perfect but I definitely know what its like to have to bribe a kid to do what you need and the joy of siblings. The end of the video and the project are when my daughter holds up 5, the rest was just fun and I wanted to do as many things as I could to try out the program. so the B role stuff ran 2 more minutes. I was just having fun. I can’t wait to dive into the more technical video work that premiere can do. We tried a few different ideas but this one seemed to stick. I filmed it over 2 hours and filmed around 10 minutes of footage that I cut down to the final 2 minute edit. I thought I would have plenty and it was close to not enough. Definitely film extra takes. Video production to go along with music and lyrics are something I’ve wanted to learn for a while and I’m glad to finally have done it……a little. Hopefully you enjoy and have a nice day!

2 thoughts on “little 5

1. Jones Jr and Tyson

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones live free are still a big deal in the boxing world and their fight has got people conflicted over whether it’s something they’d want to watch and whether or not it should be happening all together.

In their primes, Jones Jr and Tyson were special fighters who transcended the sport. They both left legacies that will live forever but the lure of the ring has brought them back for one last dance