P6 Final Project

https://youtu.be/BnJHY3w0KkQThis project I was told to do something outside the box. I took that as doing something out is my comfort zone.  A movie that is opposite of me in every way. I love my children and consider myself a man; so for me something out side the box is devilish desires of Satinic meaning to it. With the fear of clowns coming out of the woods grabbing children, with a twist of the new movie that just came out suicide squad. I combined children grabbing clowns with Holy Quinn, Jokers psychotic girlfriend to create a new type of killer. One bent on a sacrifice and murder hiding in the woods, looking like your  ordinary teenager. I filmed this all from my cell phone and used  premiere edit and do the effects I wanted. I downloaded the audio from youtube and edited the audio on audacity, so it fit my short film. My niece Ne Ne Burks did the acting for me. My daughter Ayona let me use her doll unwillingly. I used corn syrup and red food o for blood. The film was shot in my back yard to give it the forest look with the half built kid club house. I really enjoyed it making it and hope you all do to.