InGoalMagazine

screen-shot-2016-10-10-at-9-05-54-am

If your anything like me then you actually find peace and solace while people speeding towards you on ice skates, shooting hard vulcanized rubber at high velocities directly at you. That’s right, I’m talking about the Goaltender. http://ingoalmag.com started in 2007 and has everything you need to keep you current on the ever evolving goalie position.

The site is mapped out nicely. Easy to navigate and there is a really cool option where you can read all the articles in a digital magazine. There’s tons of info on important stretching techniques and training videos so you can try them out at home or on the ice. They have their in-house writers as well as many guests that are asked to write up certain articles. I really like reading the interviews. It’s fun to hear what your favorite NHL goalie or up-incomer has to say about the game. My favorite parts are the Gear threads. Especially the Masks. I love character design and goalie masks do not disappoint when it comes to eye candy.

Goaltending is a sports position like no other. It’s a very athletic position that requires a lot of physicality but even more so it’s very mentally challenging. InGoal Magazine is a great tool for goaltenders and I recommend it to anyone interested in strapping on the big pads!

By Noah Gutierrez

Image result for ingoalmag