About Me.

wp-1459816088325.jpeg

My name is Shawn W. Goddard I am a native New Yorker. I grew up in the borough of  Brooklyn during the early 70’s. As I reached Junior High School I started to venture deeper into the other boroughs of New York. Over the next 19 years there were few parts of the city that were unfamiliar. At the young age 19 I found myself living in Santa Cruz Ca. This was were i resided for the next 13 years. The place where i meet my wife of nine years, birthplace of my first child James. Though i am no longer married i am the proud father of three amazing children. I am in the process of returning to community college to sharpen my mind. I am currently working with our Schools Black student Union as well as Associated Students of Lane Community College as the Multicultural Program Coordinator. I hope that my diverse background will help to advise and inform the schools governance on cultural competency problem solving in 2016-17 school year.

One thought on “About Me.

1. hughest

Wow, you are far away from NY! Glad you’ve made Oregon your home. You bring a strong, diverse background that’s important to educating others…multimedia should be a good medium for you to share your ideas.