P5 Image Editing. The number five.

Class project. We made videos based around the number 5. It didn’t turn out how I wanted it to, but in the end I just needed a grade so it’s good enough. The shakiness was actually intentional but after importing it I realized that it actually didn’t look very good. It also looked cultist before adding music.  I didn’t want to use the elevator but needed more video.  I put it in the beginning hoping that maybe viewers will forget that was ever in there (it’s just not fitting)

I hate the music I used but finding music that’s good and creative commons can be really difficult so I just used something I didn’t even really like.

Overall, I had high hopes for this project and it just didn’t work out like I wanted it to.   If I could start over with the knowledge I have now it would be a lot better.  I didn’t mean for it to appear so lazy but I also didn’t want it do a list or skit so maybe.  I did have big plans to use a lot of symbolism for 5 instead of the actual number 5, but then realized that that stuff was hard to find.