Blog Search

Birth.Movies.Death

http://birthmoviesdeath.com

Screen Shot 2015-10-13 at 11.19.47 AM

Birth.Movies.Death is a blog that covers mostly movie news and editorials but also has pieces on tv and video games from time to time. Things that are posted include casting news, reviews, think pieces, trailer premieres, costume announcements, and really any piece of news related to movies.

What I like about this blog is the breadth of content that is posted. I like that it is not just news but also pieces that include thoughts and opinions. Also related to breadth of content posted is the type of movies that are covered. There is plenty  of coverage related to news about every new superhero movie that comes out but there is also pieces related to small, weird, interesting films. I like that both bigger and smaller movies are covered. The site is very well produced with an aesthetically pleasing layout that makes everything very easy to find. Sections are clearly marked so you can easily find the newest articles, the most read articles, and the task bar at the top of the website make it easy to find anything else on the site you would like to find which includes their features, reviews, trailers and podcasts. There is also a lot of engagement with the readers as the authors will frequently be in the comment section debating various things.

This blog provides very interesting and relevant news and insight pertaining to many different forms of entertainment and I would consider it my favorite site to go to for this type of information.