Getting to know me

My name is Cailen Engelhart, I am 24 and I have been going to LCC off and on for a few years. I have changed my mind a few times on what I would like to study but I feel like multi media design will stick because I am much more passionate about it than I was about my previous areas of study. In my free time I like to watch movies and tv, play basketball, and listen to music. I also like to do things outside like go running and hiking. I am a big fan of comedy, things like stand up, improv, sketch, podcasts. I would love to be able to work in this area of entertainment. When I finish with the Media Arts program I would like to be able to get work as a production assistant at a production company and from there work my way up to any kind of higher production position whether it be more technical hands on work with lighting or sound or more managerial type work like line producing. I would be happy getting to do this type of job at all but would be most interested in doing so for a movie or television show.

11942113_152075551800257_7127410931509462158_o

9 thoughts on “Getting to know me

1. HP Support

HP workstation issue? Get to HP Support

You’ve bought HP workstation to take your business to the next level but it is not performing as per your expectations and your work is suffering as a result. The output you hoped isn’t the output you are getting. Don’t worry Just contact HP Support and we’ll assist you till you’re satisfied with the results of your workstation.

2. jamesmark

Resolve All Printing Issues With HP Print And Scan Doctor

In case, you’ve bought a printer and you have printing issues then immediately take our support. HP print and scan doctor is required which helps in getting resolved all technical issues we will assist in installing process and you can effortlessly print and scan documents without much delay. The printing process is easily done if you download and install it immediately. In case, you are facing any problem, we will look into the matter.

3. jamesmark

Unable to troubleshoot queries immediately take Canon Support

When it comes to quality, canon printers are the first choice of every customer. If you are having a
    canon printer and you are facing problem while interfacing then directly take our canon support from our professionals. They know exactly where the issue is and how to get in done without much delay. Our professionals are always there to take quick action as soon as you report the query. They are also available 24/7 so you don’t have to wait for a specific time.

4. Gmail Account Login Problem

Fix your Gmail Account Login Problem by quick means
    To get any problem fixed genuinely and efficiently, it is essential for you to find the root cause of the problem. Same is with the Gmail Account Login Problem. If you are facing the same, the best way to get out of it is to find out the reason behind it. Visiting the official help center of Google, you can easily get the solutions. There you can get step by step description related to fixing the login issues based on their root causes.
    https://www.hpsupportassistantme.com/blog/gmail-account-login-problem

5. Verizon Wireless Phone Number

Knowing about Verizon Wireless Phone Number

Verizon is a very famous brand that deals in the business of providing wireless products and services. The famous the brand, the greater the consumers and the greater the issues. So, if you are also one of the users who are facing technical issues with a Verizon device then you can call on Verizon wireless Phone number for getting assistance.

https://www.verizon-wirelesscustomerservice.com/

6. Poster Maker

Here is the best poster templates online to create your own custom poster in minutes, no need to hire a designer. Brochures can be a very important part of your business or organization in terms of product. PhotoADKing is the best site for Poster Maker online and Sales Poster Design.