Hey Mami

I heard the song “Hey Mami” by Fannypack in a movie which I can’t racal. When I first heard the song I immediately wanted to make my own visuals for it. When this assignment came up it gave me a good excuse to produce it, I just needed to incorporate the number five. I didn’t have a solid idea for the video but there wasn’t much to my idea anyway, I just knew I need some sort of beginning and ending to the video and incorporate the number five. I started sketching out ideas on a storyboard and it started coming to life. I have never directed before but it ended up being a really fun experience, I still don’t think I would want to director as a full time job.

Some challenges I ran into

Incorporating the number five.

The first day we shot ended up being the last sunny day, which made it hard to get all the shots I wanted.

My main talent had to go to Hawaii for his little brothers graduation.

It’s very hard to get proper indoor lighting without proper equipment.

These aren’t actors but they did a REALLY good job.

I’m not a director.

There’s a lot of things I would change if I had the time but I’m still happy with my final product.

I hope you like it.

20 thoughts on “Hey Mami

1. Himanshu mishra

Mahjong is one of the most popular online game to play just from here https://mahjongconnectonline.com play the game of tiles mahjong connect the advanced version of mahjong which you will play for free here on just on our homepage without any pay and signup.

2. Abdullah Mamun

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often.This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion.This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this!

3. buy CBD Oil Online

I’m lucky to find your blog. Really i want to search as your information and then i get her now. However, i want to some important information share about health. let’s start now to carefully reading this information now buy CBD Oil Online this leveling from the legitimate circumstance or the internet playacting portal at a confusable worth. The augmentation is one of the significant things in the business and you can start this guidance in the rule universe without missing the blunder machine of the adjustment. At all illuminate you neaten the enhancements do the online Mod you can head the program for acquiring this bearing from the online Fashion moored Visa campaign welcoming on net holding cash.

4. Refatul

So our Expectation is on that year the exam result will publish within 2 months. Because previous year was also the authority spend 3 month for publishing result. It is a huge time for publish a result. So we think on that year education minister is on a good track to publish it. We know it is high time to change everything in our education sector.

5. Refatul

SSC result 2020 of all education board with full marksheet
    Education Board of Bangladesh has been complete the SSC exam 2020. Now the time is for publishing result of this exam. We all know that the exam result is going to publish soon. Because the education minister says that this year they will publish SSC exam quickly then the previous year.

6. Refatul

SSC Exam Result 2020 published date
    According to our previous year exam published date. This year also will same. Because on that Yaad 2020 SSC exam also start from 1st February. Look at our previous year that exam also start from this day.
    But one fact that every sector of our education comes some changes. As we are going to update people our education system also be updated. This wind also reflect on our education system. So we expect on that year will going to change it some sector. Our Education Minister is thinking about our future.

7. Refatul

Our expectation is on this year the result will published within 2 months. That means the exam probably published will April last week. Because the exam starts from 1st February 2020 and it will be completed within 22 February.

8. Refatul

Secondary school certificate exam result publish by board wise in every year. Because there have ten board in our country. Every board authority complete their Result sheet at a time.
    We know that in SSC sector there have 13 separate subjects. Every board under a lots of student attend this exam in all over the country. That is why the education board cannot publish result without separately. They creat separate Result sheet by all separate board.

9. Refatul

In our country it is very popular system to get result by board wise. If The education board publish result board wise student can see it properly and quickly. So this system is very helpful for every student in our country. We are going to discuss all Board result publish system and collecting system.

10. Shovo

Dhaka Education Board SSC result 2020
    Dhaka Education Board authority is a good and honourable in every sector. Every year this board is student perform a good result. In total Golden A+ and A+ in SSC the most of them student from this board.

11. SSC Result 2020

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.

12. Andorra CF

Andorra CF is a club of Andorra football, Get Premier League , La Liga, Liga MX, Champions Legue, Bundesliga, Series A, Scottish Premiership soccer news.