About me

By George Hendrickson

My name is George Hendrickson, I’m almost 28 years old, born and raised in Idaho Falls and I moved to Eugene almost 3 years ago from Salt Lake City. I’m into the usual basic nerdy stuff like Batman, Zelda, Elder Scrolls, Elden Ring, and anime. I also do my best to have an open mind and a wide variety of music taste, but I absolutely love getting rowdy and moshing at punk and metal shows. I thought I wanted to move to Oregon to work in the Cannabis industry, but less than a year later I decided that wasn’t what I wanted, and had two more jobs after that and got depressed very quickly. I spend a lot of time listening to podcasts, and watching streamers and Youtubers, and I finally decided I should try to get educated to eventually have a job that I don’t hate and involves things I actually like doing. My hope is that I can gain skills to assist in producing podcasts, helping twitch streamers with editing their highlights. Once I get enough experience and I feel like it’s something I want to go further with, I might start my own podcast or Twitch channel and go from there.