About Me!

Hello everyone, my name is Tristan! I am an only child that’s right handed (quite rare). I was born in Los Angeles California but moved to Thurston Oregon when I was 1 years old due to expensive living spaces. Throughout my life I grew up going through Thurston Elementary, Middle, and High School.

Since 6th grade I have been heavily into music due to me taking classes learning the cello. I want to do a music class regarding the cello at Lane but the music classes seem very demanding having meeting times all 5 days of the week. Following learning the cello, I was also a part of the Marching band for all four years in high school. I love to listen to new music all the time, reposting the best music I find everyday on YouTube! Another very common hobby amongst people these days is Video Gaming. I play Minecraft and Asphalt 9 all the time, and then various Flash Games for my live streams on the side.

As for college, the main reason why I am part of Lane Community College is due to pricing: it’s cheaper! The average year for a 4 year college costs more than a community college. Currently I want to use college for art creation in the form of fashion as well as the ads, and the website, and the promotion videos for those pieces of clothing, not sure what degree that career falls under. I definitely look forward to seeing what I will learn from this class!