A bit about me!

By Jordan Smith

My name is Jordan Smith (definitely not a fake last name). I like to do a lot of things, I often go a little into a hobby, and either drop it or keep it. And sometimes I’ll go deeper. Some of the main ones I have really dug into were roleplaying and Dungeon and Dragons(and other ttrpgs as well). I have been playing DnD since sophomore year of high school (6 years nearly) and I still like to play it as it helps express my creative side. Like I said, I also have some hobbies that I’ve not gotten as deep into, like picross (also known as nonogram) and a few side projects using programs like vroid studio and image editing software.

Admittedly as I said in class on the first day, I am not in this class for a degree so I guess I will talk about what I want to do when I complete my computer science degree. I personally want to have a job working as an IT, I just really find fixing stuff especially with computers satisfying and I know as technology grows, more problems will come with it. I look forward to seeing this field grow with my skill and the challenges that it brings.