Logan Moscatelli- P1 About Me

Hello,

My name is Logan Moscatelli and I have been a student at Lane Community College for two years. I am transfering to the University Of Oregon with a major in Public Relations and a minor in sustainable business. I am the youngest daughter of three, and I am very close to my family. I enjoy spending time with friends and family on my free time. I love to cook, read, draw and listen to music. I love to go to music festivals and travel anywhere I have the opportunity to. Traveling has been a big part of my life and I especially love going to the beach. I was born and raised in a ski resort in Colorado named Crested Butte. This is where I picked up loving outdoor activities at such a young age. I still continue to love the outdoors and all the activities it naturally offers. I am excited to be taking this class because I think it will help my media art skills. Prior to taking this class I was not super familiar with media arts, but am looking forward to learning more about it. This class is going to teach me useful skills I can use in my future. I will also be able to use these skills in my future career, as technology is so predominantly used in this day and age.

2 thoughts on “Logan Moscatelli- P1 About Me

1. hughest

Logan, Sounds like you have a lot going on but know how to balance it all. Remember to resize your images prior to inserting them into your post. I don’t know why your revised image isn’t showing up on the class blog…might have to delete the old one before posting the new one.