We’re looking forward to a visit from our down-the-road neighbors at Linn-Benton Community College. They’ve been working on Guided Pathways for the past several years, and they’re bringing experienced faculty, staff, and administrators to present on and discuss their experiences. Please join us at any or all of the following open sessions that day:
The following message was sent to all faculty and staff at LCC:
Guided Pathways at Linn-Benton Community College
Panel & Concurrent Breakout Sessions
Thursday, Nov 29, 2018
Are you curious about how a guided pathways model may be implemented? Although there are many different approaches, we are fortunate to have an opportunity to hear from colleagues who have experiences to share with us. Linn-Benton Community College has been participating in guided pathways work through the American Association of Community Colleges for the past couple years. A group of faculty, staff, and managers from their guided pathways leadership team will deliver a panel presentation and discussion, as well as breakout sessions. All sessions are open to all Lane employees.
Schedule of events:
|Time||Event & Topic||Location|
|9-10:15 a.m.||Panel: Implementation of Guided Pathways at LBCC||Blue Door Theater|
Concurrent Breakout Sessions
|Program Mapping||Bldg 4, Rm 105|
|Advising||Bldg 4, Rm 106|
|GP Implementation from a Faculty Perspective||Bldg 4, Rm 253|
From LBCC, the panel members and breakout session facilitators will be:
- Warren Coffeen, Biology Department Co-Chair
- Jenny Strooband, Agriculture and Animal Science Faculty
- Diana Boro-Boswell, First-Year Experience Faculty
- Jess Winans, Learning Innovation Center Coordinator, Faculty
- Leslie Hammond, Dean of Academic Foundations and Extended Learning
- Ann Buchele, Vice President of Academic Affairs and Workforce Development
- Justene Malosh, Research Analyst, Office of Data and Decision Support (formerly IR office)
These events will not be live streamed or recorded.
Please join us for a day of discussion and discovery!