Rob Johnstone, a national expert, researcher, and coach on guided pathways, will be visiting us again in February for two full days of sessions, questions, and presentations about Guided Pathways. All employees are invited to attend and participate in the keynote and open sessions throughout the two days. Dr. Johnson recommends that participants attend the keynote sessions if they plan to participate in a topic session.
Dr. Johnstone’s visit agenda is attached below, or you can view and print it from here [PDF – link]. A few key events:
- 8:45-10:15 a.m., Raggazino Hall: Keynote Address #1, “Guided Pathways Framework, Data, and Q&A”
- 10:30-12, CML 214, Session: “The role of Liberal Arts in guided pathways.”
- 1:30-2:45, CML 214, Session: “Learning Outcomes.”
- 3-4:30, Raggazino Hall, Keynote Address #2: “Key Transformations in Guided Pathways, Q&A.”
All 2/6 open sessions held in Building 4, Room 106
- 8:30-9:45, Session: “Program Mapping.”
- 10-11:45, Session: “Advising and Student Affairs.”
- 12:45-2, Session: “Career Communities and Meta-Majors.”
A PDF schedule is also available for viewing:Rob Johnstone Agenda Feb 2019_1
Download this PDF to print.
To request accommodations for these events, contact the Center for Accessible Resources at least one week in advance at (541) 463-5150 or email@example.com.