Today, we’re officially launching our new Campus Map! We’ve been quietly working on this project all summer, and we’re ready to show it off in all its glory.There’s a lot of awesome features on this map that we’d like to walk you through, but before we do that, Go check it out!
Here’s some pictures that show how detailed this map is:
And so many awesome things:
- The entire map is completely mobile friendly
- Check out the tours tab on the left hand side, where you can take a virtual tour of campus
- The search feature on the left is super helpful for finding things on campus – just search for it, and if it’s one of the layers the map can help you find it
- Panoramic Photos! Turn on the Panoramic Photos layer and then click one of the 360 icons.
- Speaking of layers, there’s only a few that are public right now, but we’re gradually adding other departments to the map to add layers that are interest specific. For example, we’ll have a layer about all the art on campus, a layer about our athletics facilities, and a layer about campus food options.
This project was a partnership between the Webteam, Marketing and Public Relations, Outreach and Recruitment, and CampusBird.
Have some feedback about the map?
[gravityform id=”4″ title=”true” description=”true”]