Joi Les Fleur et Musique

These pics really spoke to me as I am a Floal Designer & my favorite genre of music to play on the piano has always been boogie woogie, ragtime blues and jazz. Seeing this was like rolling my heart and lifetime love for France all up in one! It’s still so hard to believe I’m really here! This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative. This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative. This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative. This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative. This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative. This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative. This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative.