A Sustainable Learning and Working Environment
- Build understanding of sustainable ecological, social and economic systems and practices among the college communities
- Apply principles of sustainable economics, resource use, and social institutions to Lane’s learning and working environments
- Sustainability Literacy
Learners will deepen knowledge and understanding of, and commitment to, issues and opportunities in developing a socially, environmentally, and economically sustainable society through intentional outreach, engagement, training, and development practices and activities.
- Sustainable Systems, Policies, and Practices
The college will develop and implement systems, policies, and practices that support sustainable operations and optimize efforts and resources in achieving sustainability goals.
- Energy Conservation and Carbon Neutrality
The college will achieve conservation and carbon neutrality goals through technology and collaborative strategic planning and resource allocation.
- Curriculum Development and Infusion
Faculty and staff will pursue professional development to promote the incorporation and understanding of sustainability in all phases of the curriculum and work of the college.