A Safe Learning and Working Environment
- Maintain a safe learning and working environment
- Improve practices and resources that secure property
- Promote activities, practices, and processes that encourage civil discourse and protect college communities from discrimination, harassment, threats, and harm
- Physical and Environmental Safety
The college will ensure campus community members’ safety and security through ongoing investment in our people, our systems, and our infrastructure.
- Zero Tolerance for Harassment and Discrimination
The college will deepen and systematically strengthen our systems, practices, and culture of civil discourse with a focus on zero tolerance of threats, harassment, or discrimination.
- Safety and Wellness Professional Development
Campus community members will deepen individual and organizational capacity, knowledge, and abilities through committed investments in training and professional development activities.
- Bond and Major Maintenance Upgrades
- CERT Training Teams
- College Emergency Response Plan
- Emergency Response and Threat Assessment Teams
- Harassment and Discrimination Complaint Procedure Redesign
- Lane Alert System
- Public Safety Outreach and Communications
- Public Safety Student Cadet Program
- Quarterly Emergency Response Drills and Meetings
- SafeColleges Software
- Service and Program Integration