Articles & Reports
- Lane’s 2011-2012 Strategic Directions Report
- Lane’s 2012-2013 Strategic Directions Report
- Lane’s Student Success Leadership Team: A Hybrid Organizational Mechanism for Implementing Ambitious Strategic Directions
Note: All the links below are in Adobe’s portable document format (.pdf). To obtain a free pdf reader, please visit Adobe’s Web site.
- Adelman, Clifford – The Bologna Process for U.S. Eyes: Re-learning Higher Education in Age of Convergence – 2009
- Adelman, Clifford – The Toolbox Revisited: Paths to Degree Completion From High School Through College – 2006
- Adelman, Clifford – Moving into Town—and Moving On: The Community College in the Lives of Traditional-age Students – 2005
- Adelman, Clifford – Moving into Town—and Moving On: Executive Summary
- Bailey, Thomas – Challenge and Opportunity: Rethinking the Role and Function of Developmental Education in Community College – 2008
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation – Completion by Design Concept Paper – 2010
- Lumina Foundation – The Degree Qualifications Profile – 2011
- Lumina Foundation For Education – A Stronger Nation Through Higher Education: How and why Americans must achieve a “big goal” for college attainment – 2010
- Lumina National Productivity Conference – Navigating the “New Normal” – 2010
Note: Clicking on any of the links will open a new tab or window depending on your browser’s settings.
- Accelerating Opportunity — An initiative through Jobs for the Future, Accelerating Opportunity strives to improve Adult Basic Education to increase the number of adults who enter postsecondary education and earn credentials that lead to family-supporting careers.
- Achieving the Dream — A catalyst for providing ways for colleges to strengthen and build their capacity to ensure more students complete their college education and have more opportunity for economic success.
- Association of American Colleges and Universities
- Foundations for Excellence — Foundations for Excellence model through the John N. Gardner Institute is a blueprint for building the first year of college as the foundation for undergraduate education.
- League for Innovation in the Community College — The League for Innovation has a mission to cultivate innovation in the community college. Lane is a member college and League award programs in Arts, Literature and Technology.
- National Govenors Association – Complete to Compete, 2010-11 NGA Chair Governor Chris Gregoire’s Initiative
- Next Generation Learning Challenges — Helping educators reimagine public education. Provides grants of which LCC has been a past recipient.
- Oregon Council of Student Services Administrators — Oregon’s two- and four-year colleges and universities participate in an annual conference devoted to sharing strategies and best practices.