Articles & Reports
- Lane’s 2011-2012 Strategic Directions Report
- Lane’s 2012-2013 Strategic Directions Report
- Lane’s Student Success Leadership Team: A Hybrid Organizational Mechanism for Implementing Ambitious Strategic Directions
Note: All the links below are in Adobe’s portable document format (.pdf). To obtain a free pdf reader, please visit Adobe’s Web site.
- Adelman, Clifford – The Bologna Process for U.S. Eyes: Re-learning Higher Education in Age of Convergence – 2009
- Adelman, Clifford – The Toolbox Revisited: Paths to Degree Completion From High School Through College – 2006
- Adelman, Clifford – Moving into Town—and Moving On: The Community College in the Lives of Traditional-age Students – 2005
- Adelman, Clifford – Moving into Town—and Moving On: Executive Summary
- Bailey, Thomas – Challenge and Opportunity: Rethinking the Role and Function of Developmental Education in Community College – 2008
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation – Completion by Design Concept Paper – 2010
- Lumina Foundation – The Degree Qualifications Profile – 2011
- Lumina Foundation For Education – A Stronger Nation Through Higher Education: How and why Americans must achieve a “big goal” for college attainment – 2010
- Lumina National Productivity Conference – Navigating the “New Normal” – 2010
Note: Clicking on any of the links will open a new tab or window depending on your browser’s settings.
- National Governors Association – Complete to Compete — 2010-11 NGA Chair Gov. Chris Gregoire’s Initiative
- Oregon Council of Student Services Administrators — Oregon’s two- and four-year colleges and universities participate in an annual conference devoted to sharing strategies and best practices in fostering student success and retention.