The Mandatory/Online Advising & Orientation Project will enhance student success by providing comprehensive Academic/Advising resources online for all students in all majors. Online orientations will be available for students to access off-site, providing program specific information and course selection planning based on the student’s placement test results.
- Summer 2011: Online Student Orientation and Registration (SOAR) set up using e-SARS. Term-by-term planner templates developed and piloted.
- Fall 2011: Pilot online SOAR with New Student Information Sessions. (NSIS), Money Matters, and Program Advising Student Session (PASS) in select advising areas.
- Winter 2012: Moodle Academic Advising Resources available for all academic majors at Lane.
- Fall 2012: Mandatory orientation for all new students.
- Fall 2013: Mandatory advising for all new students.
Jessica Alvarado, Anthony Hampton
Choose the resource that you want and then select “Login as Guest.”