How I Became a Teacher

Magic BookThis is my first digital story. You will see a square with an arrow on it below. Just click on the arrow to make it play.

I took a three day workshop at the Center for Digital Storytellingin Berkeley to make this short, first person video-narrative. I created it by combining recorded voice, still and moving images, and music. The art in it is all mine.

This entry was posted in Faculty Stories and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to How I Became a Teacher

1. mega says:

thats a good post!

2. Emoji Dictionary : Copy and paste emoji for Social Media, App, Website, Smartphone, Tablet, Smart TV, iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, PC with emoji keyboard online. Emoji Search Engine it’s a free website that gathers all emojis available at the moment. Discover emoji names and list of all emojis or get emoji at emoji search engine.

3. iCloud Bypass process is a complete online process and this is the only way to end users to handle the iCloud locked issue

4. Magisk Apk says:

Magisk Apk is now complete secure tool for the end users. This is complete free tool and this is the only option for the end users to handle the Android rooting process Magisk Apk is now using over millions of users to handle the Android rooting process.