Welcome to Spring Term Photo1 Class Blog!

XL Pier at Lopez Island, San Juan Islands

This is the first post on our spring term blog page. I published this to the 03 Exposure category under SPRING 2019 “parent category” so that you could see how it will work on Monday 4/15 when you all start to post your own work. 

Remember to bring your SD card to class. MEET IN CENTER BLDG ROOM 208 (down from the library and near Blenders Cafe). You will learn how to create your own blog and then import your best 6 photos from 03 assignment to the blog.

Please view all of your practice shots to determine which 6 images are best for posting to the blog. You want the best photos represented for 1-6 (see assignment sheet).

Published by

hughest

I've been in the media biz for over 30 years, so you know I love it! I've worked and played in all areas of video production crewing everything from live shows in studio to field. I'm a director, producer, writer, editor, videographer, floor manager, lighting director, teacher... I'm happy to share my passion with students and love the creativity and enthusiasm that students bring to my classes.