As a new student you’ll need to become familiar with many college processes including registration, money management, support services and college policies & procedures. The New Student Information Session will guide you through the most critical things you need to know as you begin your journey at Lane.
*** IMPORTANT ***
Please be sure that you have logged into MyLane at least once before starting the NSIS. If you have not signed into MyLane at least once you may have to come back and take the NSIS a second time in order to clear your hold.
Helpful Navigational Tips:
- While the New Student Information Session should work on both desktop and mobile devices, if you have problems on your tablet or mobile phone, please try on your desktop.
- Download Adobe Reader if needed.
- All blue text represents a “web link” to additional information that we want you to review, download or print. To access simply point and click over the blue text.
- Most links open up new tabs allowing you to easily return to the the NSIS.
- Increase/decrease font size by selecting “control” (PC) or “command” (Mac) and “+/-” keys at the same time on your keyboard.
Americans with Disabilities Act – This information is available in alternate formats upon request by contacting Center for Accessible Resources at (541) 463-5150 (voice), 711 (TTY), AccessibleResources@lanecc.edu(email), or stop by Building 19, Room 231.