P4 by: Allisa Olsen

The story means everything and more to me. My father was a bull rider and my younger sister was and still is doing barrel racing. doing rodeos I learned so much about myself, and made lifelong friends on the way cheering me on from the practice area while still on horseback. Rodeo tested me in ways that my other sports didn’t. It’s not just a sport but it’s also your body language with your horse and bonding with an animal to a point to make you successful, you don’t get that in any other sport where a live animal is your tool. In the rodeo community, you will find people willing to help you even if you just met them second, the bonding people share with each other and animals ita amazing how it can bring people together. It’s also the most competitive sport I’ve ever done. I’m so excited to share a lifelong passion of mine with an audience that might not understand this sport or the work that goes into it. If you have any questions whatsoever about rodeo or the animals that play a part feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my ability.