P5 – 5 Things About Japan That I Like

I had a lot of fun making this video because I made about 5 of my favorite things. I made this video using a mobile app called “InShot”. I wanted to make it large enough to view on the phones, but for some reason when I posted it on Youtube, it had a blank space. I don’t know how to fix it, so I will make it an assignment to figure out how to fix it. I took a lot of vertical photos when I was in Japan, but not many videos, so I wish I had taken some when I was in Japan.

For background music, I used free music included in the app and recorded my voice as well. I was able to record from any point in time, so instead of recording all at once, I recorded a few times. It was a fairly easy process. It was also good practice for speaking English. Following Teresa’s advice, I also included a Japanese countdown. If anyone wants to study Japanese, I hope they will listen to it.

I found some problems in video editing, but I also found the functionality of “InShot” to be very good. I will use this app again when I make videos in the near future.

by Madoka Shimmyo