What does 5 mean to you project

Being assigned a project like this one was very challenging at first. No directions. No leading ideas. Just be creative. So that’s exactly why I did. I started storyboarding a halloween skit that I thought of in class. From there all the marbles fell into place. Although I will say that when I had my finished script leaving class, when it came time to shoot the film lots of things changed. There was a plot developed into the story, multiple shots were changed, and this is where the feeling changed as well. Shooting this video was not only a very fun experience but I learned a lot about which shots I was able to use for what I was trying to create. I also realized how long each individual shot would take on its own. Learning to work with actors (in this case my mom) was also a very interesting process on its own. I had to learn to cooperate with ideas that they felt should be involved in this film and how I would be able to incorporate the film and on the spot ideas. Shooting this video took 2 days from start to finish and I couldn’t be happier with the final product with the time provided.