Online Review

My main goal was to create a dramatic, yet funny audio about something we can all relate to. I wanted to bring out that feeling of desperation a person feels when they want to expose someone publicly or just be heard after an unpleasant experience.

I tried to match my voice to what I would imagine someone like this sounds like when they’ve had enough.

I actually read reviews online before I shop somewhere, and I read them outloud in different funny voices, just to get a good laugh out of it, so this was one of those moments that kind of came naturally to me.

This was my very first time ever creating something like this, and I really enjoyed making this project. I laughed at myself a lot, and felt like all sounds blended well together. I got a few sounds from freesound.org, but most of them I created myself.  It’s amazing how most sounds we make sound different when we record them, and have to find different objects to recreate them to make them sound authentic. Big learning experience, and looking forward to creating more in the future. 

By: Sandra Osorio