Audio project

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CRZXgnfKMtVp2p9Cg45VcPwdHBTN2Hr1/view?usp=drivesdk

this was a hard project to do because it got moved back to a later date and puss in boots was a longer than expected. So I tried to use audacity but it wouldn’t let me break up the story. I then switched over to garage band. An app that basically dose the same thing but also lets you make your own music. Like how your able to mix together different pre recorded songs or make your own.

For the music i used the erhu and the pipa from the world section. I chose these two instruments because they reminded me of fairy tale music like the ones you’d hear in the puss and boots movie. To start I made the erhu a little louder than the pipa, making the pipa like a backup singer of sorts. I then started to play with the different types of tempos for both that would fit the emotion of the scene I was going for. Once I got the melody that I wanted I recorded the erhu first switching tempos as needed and then did the same with the pipa. I tried to get sound effects but importing them into garageband had a paywall.