P2 Riddle – Chris Alvarado

1.One sheet, two-sheet, three sheets or four…some use less and some use more. What am I?

Tried to make tp creative

2.What has arms and legs, but no head?

These dont have arms but you get the idea

3.What can’t be burned in a fire nor drowned in water?

Ice

4.I have a big mouth and I’m quite a load. I’m not gossip, but I get involved in everyone’s dirty business. What am I?

Washing machines are pretty cool

5.Stepping out? Wear me first! I’ll protect your feet from the worst.

If shoes werent a thing, legos would be terrifying

6.Tall and strong, I stay outside. The sun, the rain, they’re by my side. I give birds homes and help you breathe. I even give you fruit to eat.

tree photography can be so cool and creative

7.Here I come and there I go. I move really fast, anywhere I go. That’s why you take me when you’re in a hurry. When I zoom by, I might look blurry.

skirt skirt its a car!

8.Kick up your feet, if you will. I’ll keep you company through Netflix and chill. Though you might not notice, I’m always here, to hold your zines, your snacks, and beer.

Couch and netflix is a good time

9.You say we’re pals, that we’re best friends. But only until the morning ends. You say I give you fuel for the day. And when we’re done, you’re gone away. 

coffee

10.Don’t frown at me, I made it clear. Won’t make a difference if you’re near. Just stand in front and I’ll show you exactly how the world will know you.

do you think if we got rid of mirrors, that it would help of hurt our society.

I completely spaced some of the pictures cause i dont drink coffee and didnt have ice available to me. sorry(: