P1 About Me – Sandra

I love photography, and going on long random road trips where I get to experience something new and capture it with my camera.  I also like sewing small projects, my most recent project was making some curtains for my kids’ windows upstairs, so they can play their PS5 without any interference from bright daylight on their tv screen.  The most recent hobby I picked up is leatherwork. It’s amazing how much goes into leather work, but the finished product is very satisfying to look at, knowing it was made with your own hands.  

I was hesitant to go back to school after 13 long years, but I found the courage to finally put myself first, and ask what would make me happy at this point in my life.  I always wanted to finish school, I just wasn’t sure for what, but I have to act fast because I’m not getting any younger, but I still don’t feel too old either. 

I’m majoring in Multimedia Design with Web Design, and I don’t have an exact direction of where I want to take this, but I know it’s all going to be a great ride, and I’m looking forward to the good, the bad and the ugly. 

by: Sandra Osorio