About Me

Hi, my name is Madoka. I was living in Osaka, Japan my whole life. I came to Eugene last year to study abroad. I love Japanese food, especially sushi. I was back home in Japan this summer. I already miss Japan. I hope I can enjoy this place so much that I don’t want to go back to Japan, and I can speak English better! Things I usually do in my free time are watching movies and playing basketball with my friends. 

I also love traveling. I always want to travel when I have vacations! Since I came to the here, I have visited the famous cities, Los Angeles and New York. I would like to visit Hawaii next. If you know of any other famous cities or your recommendations, please let me know!

This is me when I went to Universal Studio Japan.

This is my second year at Lane Community College. I’m currently enrolled in the Multimedia Design program at Lane. So far I have taken classes in Animation, Video Production, Art and Photograph. I have enjoyed all of the classes because they were in different categories in which I can experience different kinds of fields. If things continue as they are now, I will graduate in three terms, including this term, but I have a slight interest in web design, so I am not sure when I will graduate. After finishing school, if I can find a job in here, I would like to work related to the media.

Thank you for reading:)