The Big Toe

https://soundcloud.com/savina-fetch/savina-fetch/s-bWHTUyiGi0W?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

I chose this story because I have always been a horror fan ever since I was little. I remember being in the library in second grade renting out all of the “Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark” book one through three although grade school. I would read them over and over again, or even make my mom read them to me before I went to bed. Still to this day I don’t know why I was such a big fan of these books, but I am a big horror fan still. If you are thinking how can a little girl read these books without being scared, you are wrong. To this day I think I’ve put childhood fears in the back of my head from these stories. But, to me they were just entertainment stories. In this project I wanted to have fun, and make kinda of like a horror story myself. So, while I was thinking which story I would do out of these books I wanted to do one where I could use scary background sound effects to create even more suspense in the story. I wanted to bring the stories to life and make them even more scary.

I am a big imaginative person, so when it came to actually recording I did get frustrated a lot because it wasn’t turning out to what I wanted. But, after multiple attempts I finally got to something I’ll accept because in the end it actually was a lot of fun. I hope it’s fun for you guys to listen to as well. And hopefully it creates your own journey into the scary story world.

By Savina Fetch