About Me

About me 

Hi my name is Ayden Erickson. I am 22 years old. I am a returning student from 2019. I took a break from school because I didn’t know what I wanted to have as a career. I didn’t see the point in adding on more stress as well as paying for classes when I am unsure what I want to do. During that break I played a lot of video games as well as worked a few different jobs. I would play games on a concoule but I have always been interested in playing on a computer. I had the opportunity to learn the ins and out of a computer from a hand me down computer. I started to watch videos and talk to people that had more experience than me. After I saved up enough money to buy new components, I got to build my computer myself. I fell in love with how computers work and playing games on them. So being undecided on what I want to do for work I thought I might as well go to school for something that has something to do with computers or even gaming. So as of right  now I am going to get my education in game development or design.  

By: Ayden Erickson