P1 And now…me

My name is Robert Stirling, but you can call me Rob. Originally from Ohio, I’ve lived in Oregon for almost 10 years and I have long since fallen in love with this area. I am the eldest of four and I try my best to be a role model for my siblings while I try to figure it all out for myself at the same time. I am a street photographer and the drummer for the band Nevermix. I graduated from Churchill High school, went to Portland State University for a year, and thereupon flunked out of said university.

I started photography in high school and I have greatly enjoyed the learning process as I continue to find new ways to use my equipment. It’s been a great way to express myself as I go to go through new life experiences in this very hectic world. Aside from that, however, I do not have too much experience with this media format. Most of my artistic experience is a pencil and paper, as well as playing the drums. I am excited to learn more about the medium as well as branching out into others. Above all, though, I look forward to learning how I can improve my skills as a photographer and as an artist.