P1 About Me

Hey there! My name is Bianca Hernandez. I was born in East Los Angeles, California, and have lived in Oregon since 2012. I love Universal Studios Hollywood! (And I have so many mugs to prove it!) I remember myself being amazed by the Special Effects and Horror Make-up Show as a child. To this day, I dream about working on a movie set and show up with all my creative skills and efforts, and of course my love for Universal!

This term will be my first term back at Lane Community College after taking a few years off to focus on my mental health. I decided to join the Multimedia Program at LCC because I’ve always wanted to be an entrepreneur and make a career out of my art.

During the pandemic, I did exactly that! I started my own business as a service provider for the Cannabis and Wellness Industry and have dipped my toes on creating content for start-up businesses and nonprofits. I taught myself programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Sparks, Canva, and Adobe Lightroom. I am excited to expand my skills during my efforts in earning my Multimedia Degree, and to build a career with my art!