The final project was an interesting and fun project. My original idea was to make a video about art block, simply because I was in one! But I finally came up with an idea that I thought would match my interests in the creepy/mysterious aesthetic that I like going with for my projects. I knew I wanted to incorporate tarot cards and candles into my video, with some witch type of figure. I was thinking about recording myself doing an actual tarot reading by drawing the cards and laying them out and talking about them, but I didn’t think that would be “spooky” enough. My voice isn’t spooky in the slightest and I didn’t think I could pull that off. So instead I compiled footage of myself lighting candles and looking through the cards, some smoke, and some shots of crystals and other things. I then went on the search for some stock footage that would match my theme and I ended up finding some really interesting clips. I really wanted the moon to be in the video so I’m glad I could find a high-quality video clip of that. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to do that with my camera at all so that was definitely needed. I also found some really interesting clips of a witch-type figure at a bonfire, which I couldn’t do myself due to not knowing where exactly to light a fire like that and make it look interesting without causing a wildfire! Overall I really enjoyed editing the project because I learned a lot of new tricks with my program. I ended up snipping, copying, and reversing clips a lot to create the effects I did. During this, I learned a lot about video transitions and what types of transitions fit with the overall mood of the video. I hope everyone enjoys it or at least found it interesting to watch.