- Always loved drawing; he knew he wasn’t the greatest artist, but he also knew he wanted to improve.
- He went to the School of Visual Arts in New York City and majored in computer art.
- Says that the drive to improve will give you the leg up on someone who is naturally talented because you’ll be prepared to work hard.
- Believes that once you learn and accept that you’ll have to work hard, that hard work gets easier.
- Says familiarizing yourself with the vast scope of jobs that are out there helps ease the pressure of trying to fit yourself into one box.
- Says it’s hard not to rush through your work and to want to be really good at something really quickly, but you have to have patience.