About Me

Hi, my name is Anna! I was born in Oregon and don’t plan on leaving anytime soon. I love exploring Oregon and the beautiful surroundings that we have here. I’ve always been interested in art and tech so I figured I would take both of those interests and combine them to figure out my career path and art journey. Painting and drawing digitally keeps my creativity happy because there are no limitations on colors or size but I still love traditional drawing and using ink pens.
I love playing video games such as The Witcher 3, Assassins Creed, and horror games like Resident Evil. I always find myself in awe at the detailed environments and character designs of video games and I end up looking at the concept art for those games and wondering what inspired that artist and how they came up with designs for monsters or fantasy environments. The amount of creative work and ideas that go into creating games inspires me to keep creating. My dream is to work in the video game industry creating concept art or something related to that if you couldn’t tell! 🙂

By: Anna Ballinger