Hey Hi Hello!

I’m going to be real with you, I don’t like writing about myself. I’m sure nobody truly enjoys it either but I find it really difficult due to the awkwardness that comes with trying to describe yourself to an audience of strangers, but also I never really know what to say, so bare with me. 

My name is Kristen and I’ve been going to Lane since fall of 2019. I graduated the same year from the Academy of Arts and Academics with an honors in Media Arts. I love creating and editing films in my downtime, which we all know we have a lot of currently. I enjoy creating small fan video edits but that doesn’t limit my passion for big film projects. While at Lane I plan to get my degree in Multimedia Design and I plan to work in the filmmaking industry. I would love to make my own business in the future directing and editing music videos since music plays a big part in my life! 

There’s nothing better to me than relaxing after a long day, by lighting a candle and listening to some music. Music helps ease my anxiety and helps me work through difficult times. My favorite bands are Tegan and Sara, The Smashing Pumpkins, Kimya Dawson, and so many more. It’s crazy!! I’m probably one of the biggest Tegan and Sara fans you’ll virtually meet. I also love watching movies, riding bikes, spending time with my cat, and enjoying nature! 

Stay happy and healthy guys!

-Kristen Chunn ?

2 thoughts on “Hey Hi Hello!

1. Ruby Jude Jay-Mustafa

Hi Kristen,
    I hope we’re able to connect through the class during the Spring term! One of my passions within videography is music video editing. I’m sure that you have a lot of awesome skills from going to an arts academy, I’ll definitely be watching out for your posts to see what you’re creating this term!

2. Austin Bonebrake

Hey Kristen, I completely agree with you about having to write about yourself, it’s not easy! How was your experience at A3? I’ve always wondered how that would compare to a public school like Springfield where I graduated from.