Hello there!

Hello everyone! This is my first blog ever so HERE WE GO! Hi, my name is Gyllian. I’m 18 years old and I go by any pronoun, so whatever pronouns you are comfortable with, I am also comfortable with. 

This is currently my third term in college and I am working for a multimedia design degree. Before I attended school I spent a lot of my time editing photos and videos at home, editing cosplay pictures, making fan edits, as well as memes. From my list of things I’m really passionate about besides editing is movies, music, voice acting, anime, D&D, cosplay, art, and so much more, things I can probably share with you later. 

When I signed up for my intro to multimedia class I was pretty excited for my next term, but when Covid-19 showed up I got a little nervous. I was hoping things would be better so I can attend school in person and see all my buds again, also so I wouldn’t do school online, but things got unsafe and what I hoped wouldn’t happen, happened, oops. So far I’m doing well in quarantine, my family and I are safe, and it’s nice to have everyone here with me. Not having a problem with being isolated because I was homeschooled for most of my life, so I’m used to it. I hope my online classes are just as good as learning them in person, so fingers crossed.

But anyways, that’s the end of my little post to get to know me, and I look forward to meeting everyone! See you around, stay safe, stay home, and wash your hands!

-Gyllian Mullins

One thought on “Hello there!

1. Sara

Hello Gyllian, very nice to meet you!
    I am also passionate about movies and acting, I love theater and I enjoy a lot watching anime (my favorite one is Attack on Titan). Being your first time posting on a blog, looks that you nailed it, I like the way that you organized your content and your picture. Well done! 🙂