About me!

Hi! I’m Max Marchini.

I started off at lane as a Graphic Design major but over the past two terms have been expanding my horizons and taking a larger variety of classes, like this one! I’m very interested in design, photography, welding, and all kinds of automotive work.

I have the better part of eight years’ experience under my belt with no end in sight. The first four or so years being mostly outdoors and nature photography. I’ve done many paid model, automotive, and product shoots. I’m also well-versed in lighting and photographic equipment. My personal clients have always praised me and come back again for another shoot after being satisfied by my work. I have also always gotten a client’s content to them on time or within a reasonable time frame. As of late (the past two years) I’ve been combining two of my passions and focusing in on automotive photography and I’ve learned a LOT from it. I’ve also been fortunate enough to meet some successful and extremely talented photographers through the trade.

I grew up in Northern California, about an hour outside of Sacramento, towards Lake Tahoe. I love the area and spending time with my friends, most of whom I’ve known most of my life. Also nothing beats a warm California night!

2 thoughts on “About me!

1. Stacy Sellers

Nice to meet you, Max. I’ve always wanted to weld. I have done glass blowing before but not welding yet. I also love photography and nature. I’d love to see some of your automotive photos sometime!

2. Traci

Hey Maxwell! Sounds like you’re pretty seasoned and I look forward to what your experiences will bring to this class 🙂 Do you have a website with your photography? I’m interested in seeing what you’ve produced. I also started off in the Graphic Design program but found it a bit limited for my interests. I lived in Los Angeles for some time and I can agree, that the warm nights there are some kind of magical.