Digiorno’s Feud

For my final production I wanted to produce something mobstery, I’ve been watching a show called peaky blinders which inspired me to make an organized crime type scene but with a comedic touch. My plan was to make a cinematic film based in the 1900’s but with scheduling conflicts it was hard to get the group together for extended amounts of time. I was able to switch it up to a more modern scenario for my rough cut but did not have the other guys with me so it didn’t match when we filmed other parts. I was a bit disappointed with the final result, with the time we had for the project I feel I could have made a smoother production but like I said before its hard to get people together with school and work schedules. We got together and filmed this final cut in one night, I feel the story line is decent but could have used more angles and smoother transitions towards the second half, the lads didn’t have too much time which killed my chance of getting more angles for the scenes. I would like to reproduce something similar later on and hopefully have good time management then!

32 thoughts on “Digiorno’s Feud

1. economics homework help online

Accept the quick help you require from our skillful economics Don’t accentuate about thinking nominal GDP on your private—our expert economics homework help online can help you answer the difficulties you are working with on your time.

2. Roku.com/link

Let us help you to activate Roku. Understand the activation steps. Fix the cables to the required slot. Select the option, wireless. Provide the credentials and wait for the green checkmark to appear. Sign in to the Roku account. Collect the activation code and open the page, Roku.com/link. If you need any activation support, reach out or contact our Roku support.

3. lisa

This is the right site for everyone who would like to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic which has been discussed for ages. Wonderful stuff, just great.Budapest Short Term Rentals

4. lisa

wonderful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. This article resolved my all queries.

5. lisa

Really liked this part of the article, Papadomino with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know you need more publicize this.Instagram marketing

6. lisa

I just couldn’t leave your website prior to suggesting that I reallly enjoyed the standard information a person supply on your visitors?Is gonna be again frequently in order to check up.Instagram marketing.christian music

7. Christian Music

I just couldn’t leave your website prior to suggesting that I reallly enjoyed the standard information a person supply on your visitors?Is gonna be again frequently in order to check up.Instagram marketing.

8. SEO Services

This is a very nice post.that you have updated us with all the nice information that can be very useful for the future.If you want to know more about me you can visit

9. lisa

Working or business in Budapest for several months, or just looking for a temporary home? Our fully furnished and well equipped apartments available for short term rental between 1-6 month or long term from 6 month onwards for affordable monthly rentals, together with the comfort of a weekly cleaning service if desired. Everything like electricity, heating, TV, WiFi, washing machine/dryer, water, taxes, common fees are included. Just send us details which kind of apartment you are looking for e.g how many bedrooms, which district, renting period … and we will find the perfect place for you. Just fill out the contact form next to the listed apartment.

10. lisa

Hi,
    Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is really annoying. A good web site with interesting content, that’s} what I need. Thanks for keeping this web site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.Organic food

11. lisa

Your web design is as important as a soul is considered for the body. Your web design enables you to create the theme that serves to be the foundation of your website.laikipia safari

12. lisa

An interesting discussion may be valued at comment. I do think that you ought to write more about this topic, it might not be described as a taboo subject but usually individuals are too few to chat on such topic.skyscanner

13. lisa

I agree that we can protect our investment with specially designed and seismic rated wine storage systems. Here is the website that will be beneficial for all those who wants to keep their prized wine collection safely in case an earthquake occurs once again.elektronik sigara

14. lisa

Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good.flypgs

15. lisa

Finding professionals is easy with Organic food Providers. Search our website to instantly connect with business and professionals. For professionals, our website works as a powerful tool for attracting more clients.

16. lisa

Really liked this part of the article, Papadomino with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this.Cheap Hotels

17. jack

Everything like electricity, heating, TV, WiFi, washing machine/dryer, water, taxes, common fees are included. Just send us details which kind of apartment you are looking for e.g how many bedrooms, which district, renting period … and we will find the perfect place for you. Just fill out the contact form next to the listed apartment. Regards Budapest rentals