Digiorno’s Feud

For my final production I wanted to produce something mobstery, I’ve been watching a show called peaky blinders which inspired me to make an organized crime type scene but with a comedic touch. My plan was to make a cinematic film based in the 1900’s but with scheduling conflicts it was hard to get the group together for extended amounts of time. I was able to switch it up to a more modern scenario for my rough cut but did not have the other guys with me so it didn’t match when we filmed other parts. I was a bit disappointed with the final result, with the time we had for the project I feel I could have made a smoother production but like I said before its hard to get people together with school and work schedules. We got together and filmed this final cut in one night, I feel the story line is decent but could have used more angles and smoother transitions towards the second half, the lads didn’t have too much time which killed my chance of getting more angles for the scenes. I would like to reproduce something similar later on and hopefully have good time management then!

13 thoughts on “Digiorno’s Feud

1. economics homework help online

Accept the quick help you require from our skillful economics Don’t accentuate about thinking nominal GDP on your private—our expert economics homework help online can help you answer the difficulties you are working with on your time.

2. Roku.com/link

Let us help you to activate Roku. Understand the activation steps. Fix the cables to the required slot. Select the option, wireless. Provide the credentials and wait for the green checkmark to appear. Sign in to the Roku account. Collect the activation code and open the page, Roku.com/link. If you need any activation support, reach out or contact our Roku support.

3. lisa

This is the right site for everyone who would like to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic which has been discussed for ages. Wonderful stuff, just great.Budapest Short Term Rentals

4. lisa

wonderful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. This article resolved my all queries.