F19-P4 Audio Project. Interdimensional Radio

My goal originally was to create a scene based off of an episode of Rick and Morty, Rick is in his ship with Morty all happy and you hear a song they begin to love in the background playing on the radio, its super goofy but they act as if it some high quality new song they just discovered. I gathered my friends together to try to produce a similar scene where Rick is wasted and would like to find new music, so he creates a contraption that finds quality music from around the universe. We ended up spending too much time on the alien music and by the end of it ran out of free time and didn’t even get to the dialogue. So I decided to improvise and make a interdimensional radio show where the host speaks about an alien artist in a classic calm radio host fashion. I tried to produce some decent tune to go along with it and was satisfied enough, I didn’t have a mic and had to dabble around a lot with the audio, I did something that gave the whole track a kind of reverbey sound to the music and voice but couldn’t figure out for the life of me what I did and would prefer it without the reverb on the voice. I had a lot of fun working on this project and I look forward to learning more and creating audio projects later on!