The Best House on the Block

For this project, I wanted to make something creepy but also a little cheesy. In the spirit of Halloween, I did a spooky story. I used one of my favorite stories called the “Best House on the Block” from a book called “Camp Fire Ghost Stories” by Jo-Anne Christensen. The most challenging part of this project was when my computer crashed while I was in the middle of saving my finished work. Luckily I had a backup. However, it was only half of my project that was done in my backup. This left me one hour and thirty minutes to get all of my sound effects back into my project and sound edit them. I was successful in getting the project done but unfortunately, I wasn’t successful at getting it posted to the blog on time. Even though all of this bad luck occurred I still really enjoyed the project and I like the patchwork job of my project as well. I think I did a good job with what time I had but it is also far from what I wanted for my audio project. It’s still entertaining and I still like my story and my voice actress sounded really good. So, in the end, I am happy with what I have even though I know I can do better.

By: Kaitlynn DuBois

3 thoughts on “The Best House on the Block

1. Robert

I am very amazed by the information of this blog and i am glad i had a look over the blog. thank you so much for sharing such great information

2. tesetturgiyimorg

I am very satisfied by for the information, Thank you so much. Tesettür giyim, moda, saç stilleri, şal modelleri, makyaj ve tesettür abiye modelleri hakkında genel bilgiye ulaşabilirsiniz.

3. Super Bowl Live Stream 2020

The latest Super Bowl odds suggest at least one familiar contender will reach the big game in 2020. According to Sportsbook Review, the defending-champion Patriots remain the favorites to make and win the Super Bowl. The team they beat in last year’s Super Bowl, the Rams, had fallen to No. 9 on the list of favorites at the midpoint of the regular season.