F19- P4 The Sheep and the Pig.

I choose this fable by Aesop, because it had an interesting moral. The moral is that it is easy to be brave when there is no danger. I think this fable applies to many situations. A lot of people like to act “tough”. They may say how they would handle a situation. But really, unless you have been in an identical situation, you don’t know how you will react. I think this moral also applies to passing judgement on others. It’s easy to take the moral high ground when you are completely removed from the situation. As with most situations, they are not as straightforward as you may see at first glance. There is usually a chain of events that lead to the current state. I hope you will be able to take from this story, as I have and apply it to your everyday life.

This story is fairly short and uncomplicated. It seemed a little boring after hearing it played back at first. Lucky for me we had to spice them up with sound effects, and music. After adding in the sound effects and music, the story becomes much more entertaining. I still don’t much like the sound of my voice, but I did my best with that. In the end I am pleased with the end result, and I had a lot of fun adding all the effects and music.

One thought on “F19- P4 The Sheep and the Pig.